Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Script | 50

50/365
You can bend me 'til I break
Give me fire, give me rain,
I want joy with my pain,
I want your fears, your hopes
The whole Kaleidoscope
- The Script

music is a beautiful way
to get your heart and soul across to people
when you don't think you can any other way.

Danny O'Donoghue's father once said that
music is a home for your pain.
don't keep your feelings inside.
it will mess you up.

The Script has a huge influence on me.
and I wish more people would be effected like I am when listening to them.

their music is so raw and real.
they don't talk about horribly rude things,
they're not misogynistic, like the sound of too many rappers these days.

they show their hearts to people.
and I think that it's what we need more of.
more music that means something.
that you can relate to.

more music for the people that can't write it themselves,
but when they listen to it, they know exactly what it means.

our ears are filled with music everyday.
and if we could use this outlet a little more efficently.
spreading love and peace and hope, instead of hate.
this world would be a little more wonderful.

thank you to the Script.
for being such a wonderful inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment